- Do you offer long term crate rental?
- How do I pay?
- What are your order procedures?
- Can I keep my Gator Crates longer?
- Does Gator Crates rent different-sized crates?
- What are the hours of operation?
- Is there a minimum order?
- How many days in advance should I order my crates?
- Do I have to be home for delivery or pick up of my crates?
- Can I pick up and drop off the crates myself?
- Do your prices include tax?
- Is there a cancellation fee should I decide to cancel the service?
- Is there a rental deposit?
- What happens if I damage or lose the rented crate/crates?
- Can I return the crates early?
- Is Gator Crates a moving company?
- How are we helping the environment by using Croc crates?
- What are your delivery terms?
1. Do you offer long term crate rental?
Yes! For orders up to four weeks you can use our standard pricing and add the additional week charge to the four week rate. For longer orders please call us for special long term pricing. We help lots of customers who need to put their items in to long term storage or who are renovating their home and want to keep their goods safe.
2. How do I pay?
We use Paypal at this time and they accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express among a few other choices. You will receive an E-Mail message confirming your order with us within a few seconds of your purchase.
3. What are your order procedures?
Once the order is placed you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Gator Crates.
You should receive a courtesy call confirming the date and time of delivery
You should receive a courtesy call confirming the date and time of pickup we will pick up the gator crates crate.
4. Can I keep my Gator Crates longer?
Yes, please give us a call as soon as you know you may need them longer than expected. We can typically accommodate extension requests. Additional week charges will apply.
5. Does Gator Crates rent different-sized crates?
No, Gator Crates are one size- dimension (27 "x 17"x 12 ") which holds 76 liters or 2.7 cubic feet. Gator Crates are the perfect size to fit through most doorways.
6. What are the hours of operation?
Online ordering is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at www.gator-crates.com
Phone support hours:
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 6 pm
Delivery and pickup service:
Monday – Saturday 9am – 7 pm
8. How many days in advance I need to order my crates?
We recommend that you reserve your crates as soon as you can just in case all of our crates are rented. Call us anyway and we’ll see if we can accommodate.
9. Do I have to be at home to receive my order or for your pick-up?
Yes, we need you to be home to receive and accept the order. You need to provide us with identification when signing the rental agreement. We count our crates together when delivered and picked up. When you are done with the we pick them up count them with you and sign off to ensure that proof of pick-up was done.
12. Is there a cancellation fee if decide that I don’t need the service?
There is No cancellation fee if you give us 5 days or more written notice.
There is a $75 fee if you have given us less than 5 days’ notice.
We have this fee due to all of the in-house labor costs and logistical costs that we spend to prep and load your order for delivery. Also we may have refused orders because our cratees were reserved for you.
13. Is there a rental deposit?
We do not take a rental deposit. However any rented crates that are not returned or that are damaged during your rental will be charged to your credit card automatically. Please see: Rental Agreement
14. What happens if I damage or lose the rented crate/crates?
Your credit card will be charged for the replacement for any rental equipment that is damaged or lost during your rental. The replacement costs are as follows $30 per crate, $65.00 for dollies, and $49.00 for wardrobe crates + applicable taxes.
17. How are we helping the environment by using Gator Crates?
Our moving crates will be re-used hundreds of times before being recycled. Cardboard cratees are rarely re-used, most of them end up in our landfills and some of them are recycled. Although recycling is good it is much better to re-use because recycling still requires energy and water.